Tổng số bài gửi : 1227
Points : 3679
Reputation : 10
Join date : 31/08/2013
Age : 32
|Tiêu đề: IELTS Writing Sample: Freedom of Speech Wed May 06, 2015 7:28 pm|| |
IELTS Writing Sample: Freedom of Speech
Cùng luyện thi IELTS với trung tâm anh ngữ RES nhé!
Write about the following topic:
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?
In the last decade, there has been considerable debate over the role of free speech in a free society. Some object to absolute freedom of speech. Others advocate free speech, arguing that the freedom of speech is the single most important political right of citizens in a civilized society. Whilst I believe that there are strong arguments on both sides, I would suggest that freedom of speech should be protected in all but extreme circumstances.
The freedom of speech is important at all levels in a society. Yet it is most important for the governments. A government which does not know what the people feel and think is in a dangerous position. This is how the communist regimes of Eastern Europe were toppled in the 1980s. The same is happening again in other regions of the world today. The governments that muzzle free speech run a risk of pushing their people to behave destructively or to rebel.XEM THÊM : http://res.vn/de-thi-ilets-dap-an/ielts-writing-sample-freedom-of-speech.html
- IELTS Writing Samle: Woman and the Navy : WWW.RES.VN/IELTS Writing SamleWoman and the Navy
- IELTS Writing Samle: Freedom of Seech : WWW.RES.VN/IELTS Writing Samle Freedom of Seech
- Free Samle IELTS Essay 1 - Comuters & Children: WWW.RES.VN/Free Samle IELTS Essay 1...
- [IELTS SEAKING - ART 3 - ENTERTAINMENT]: WWW.RES.VN/[IELTS SEAKING - ART 3 - ENTERTAINMENT]
- Tổng hợp những Từ nối thông dụng- Linking words: [URL= WWW.RES.VN/TONGHOPTUNOI...[/URL]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://res.vn/]WWW.RES.VN/TONGHOPTUNOI...[/URL]